Author's Spotlight: The Brewologist
A member of the American Homebrewers Association, Drew has been home brewing since 1999, and has experience brewing with extracts as well as all-grain. He has a background in graphic design and web design, and is also a songwriter and musician. In 2010 Drew produced a series of how-to videos for Mr. Beer, and in 2011, with his partner Cindy, produced a short video series called Road Trips & Brew Pubs which they intend to continue in the future, along with other how-to videos for beer brewing, wine making and other kitchen hobbies.
Posts by The Brewologist:
- Can You Save Money Making Your Own Mozzarella?, March 10, 2013 in In the Kitchen
- 2013 AHA National Homebrew Competition, February 4, 2013 in Beer in the News
- Beer Queso Recipe and Video, January 19, 2013 in In the Kitchen
- Hex Ourtoberfest Beer Bread, December 28, 2012 in In the Kitchen
- Big Bad Beer in Craft Beer Clothing, December 13, 2012 in Beer in the News